Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Jesus 1#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs in a poly bag, 50pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||PP Recycle||Color:||Gold, Silver And Copper|
|Model Numbe:||Jesus 1#||Size:||44.8×20.8cm|
|Brand Name:||TX, OEM||MOQ:||100 Pcs|
Golden Plastic casket Ornamental Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix with Size 44.8×20.8cm
The size of the cross is 44.8×20.8cm, and the Jesus size is 19×16cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.
|Item Name||TX-Jesus 1#|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||7kg / 6kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general, Juses Crucifix with handle set. One set of handle set has 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
More designs are available.
(1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
Contact Person: Summer Gu