Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Jesus 6#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1Pcs in a poly bag, 200Pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||PP Material||Model Numbe:||Jesus 6#|
|Size:||24×14 Cm||Application:||Coffin Decoration|
PP Plastic Coffin Crucifix,
Pale Gold Coffin Crucifix,
24×14cm jesus cross
Funeral crucifix Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#
The size of the cross is 24×14cm. It is used on coffin lid for decorating.
|Item Name||TX-Jesus 6# , Pale Gold|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||8kg / 7kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different colors and models.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.
1. Respond promptly:your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : Cheaper, faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility:be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery.
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Packaging: every piece of Cross is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. And we also can pack the Crucifix according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3.Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu