Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 100 Pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Pcs Per week|
|Name:||Casket Handle Hardware||Model Numbe:||H9008-1|
|Design:||More Designs Are Available||Standard Package:||Carton Packing|
|Style:||Western Style||Brand Name:||TX, OEM|
Western Style Casket Handle Hardware / OEM Coffin Ornaments Handles
Casket Handle Hardware Specification:
One set of H9008 handle set has four H9008 and two H9008-1 handles.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9008-1|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||7 / 6 KG|
Casket Handle Hardware Advantage:
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Packaging & Shipping:
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu