Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsCoffin Crucifix

Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross

China Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross supplier
Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross supplier Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross supplier Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross supplier

Large Image :  Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-Jesus 1#

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Pcs
Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 50pcs in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PP Recycle Color: Gold, Silver And Copper
Model Numbe: Jesus 1# Size: 44.8×20.8cm
Brand Name: TX, OEM MOQ: 100 Pcs

Golden Plastic casket Ornamental Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix with Size 44.8×20.8cm

Product Description:

The size of the cross is 44.8×20.8cm, and the Jesus size is 19×16cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.

 

 
Item Name TX-Jesus 1#
Material Plastic(PP)
Color Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ 100 Pcs
Packing 50 pcs/ctn
G.W / N.W 7kg / 6kg
CBM

 72cmx44cmx24cm

 

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general, Juses Crucifix with handle set. One set of handle set has 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases. 

 

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

 

Sample:

 

1) Sample is free.

2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.

3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later

 

Our service:

More designs are available.

(1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different       packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

 

(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

 

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

 

(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

Packaging & Shipping:

 

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request

 

More picture:

Ornamental Jesus Cross Funeral Crucifix Size 44.8×20.8cm , Golden Plastic Casket Cross

 

 

 


 

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)