Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Model Christ A#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Name:||Coffin Accessories||Model Numbe:||Christ A#|
casket hardware kit
Surface Decoration Coffin Accessories , Casket Hardware Christ A#
1. Item Name: TX-Model Christ A#
2. Material: Plastic(PP,ABS)
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 1000 sets
7. Packing: 10 sets/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 19kg /18kg
9. CBM: 69cmx40cmx39cm
One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel bars (66cm).
|Item Name||TX-Model Christ A#|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||19kg /18kg|
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;
Why Choose us?
1. Respond promptly: Your question will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Professional: We offer you professional service & advice in fluent English.
3. High Quality: Keep the mass production as the sample in high quality.
4. Quality: We have QC on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder: Faster,safer and convenient.
6. Mistake happens sometime, we will take all the losses.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
Contact Person: Summer Gu