Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCoffin Crucifix

Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#

Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#

    • Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#
    • Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#
    • Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#
  • Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-Jesus 6#

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Pcs
    Packaging Details: 1Pcs in a poly bag, 200Pcs in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Material: PP Material Model Numbe: Jesus 6#
    MOQ: 100 Pcs Type: Other
    Size: 24×14 Cm Application: Coffin Decoration

    Size 24×14 cm Plastic Jesus Ornamental Cross Coffin Crucifix for casket

    Product Description:

    The size of the cross is 24×14cm.  It is used on coffin lid for decorating.

     

     
    Item Name TX-Jesus 6# , Pale Gold
    Material Plastic(PP)
    Color Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request
    Size 24×14 cm
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
    MOQ 200 Pcs
    Packing 200 pcs/ctn
    G.W / N.W 8kg / 7kg
    CBM

     72cmx26cmx33cm

     

    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.

     

    Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different colors and models. 

     

    Advantage:

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

     

    We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

    We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

     

    1. Respond promptly:your question will be replied within 8 hours.

     

    2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.

     

    3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.

     

    4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.

     

    5. Freight forwarder : Cheaper, faster, safer and convenient.

     

    6. Responsibility:be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.

     

    Our service:

     

    (1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

    We are the Customer-Oriented company;

    (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

    (3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

    (4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

     

    Payment:

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery.

     

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

    Packaging & Shipping:

     

    Packaging: every piece of Cross is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton.  And we also can pack the Crucifix according to your requirements.

     

    Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

     

    FAQ:

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

        A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

     

    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

        A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

     

    3.Q: How can I get some samples?

       A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

     

    4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

        A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

     

    More picture:

    Plastic Jesus Coffin Crucifix Pale Gold Size 24 × 14 Cm 200 Pcs / Ctn TX - Jesus 6#

     

     

     


     

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products