Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Model Cathedral|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Color:||Multi Color||Model Numbe:||TX-Cathedral Casket Corners|
|Type:||Adult Type||G.W / N.W:||19 Kg / 18kg|
|Usage:||Plastic Funeral Accessories||CBM:||84cmx56cmx35cm|
casket hardware kit,
Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories
Casket Corners offered by US enable families to customize both the interior and exterior of the caskets, which allows for even more personalization of a funeral to help better represent the life lived by the deceased.
One set: 4pcs big casket corners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.
1. 4pcs big coffin corners
2. 8pcs small coffin corners
3. 2pcs 203cm long Iron tubes
4. 2pcs 66cm short steel tubes.
|Item Name||TX-Model Cathedral|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||19kg /18kg|
|Production Processing||Injection Moulding|
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples
1. Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;
2. For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods;
3. For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the international express(TNT, Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly bag
Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
Contact Person: Summer Gu