Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCasket Corners

Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories

Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories

    • Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories
  • Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-Model Cathedral

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
    Price: Negotiable
    Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Color: Multi Color Model Numbe: TX-Cathedral Casket Corners
    Type: Adult Type G.W / N.W: 19 Kg / 18kg
    Usage: Plastic Funeral Accessories CBM: 84cmx56cmx35cm

    Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories

    Casket Corners Description:

    Casket Corners offered by US enable families to customize both the interior and exterior of the caskets, which allows for even more personalization of a funeral to help better represent the life lived by the deceased.

    One set: 4pcs big casket corners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.

     

    1. 4pcs big coffin corners

    2. 8pcs small coffin corners

    3. 2pcs 203cm long Iron tubes

    4. 2pcs 66cm short steel tubes.

     

    Item Name TX-Model Cathedral
    Material Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New
    Color Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union,
    MOQ 1000 sets
    Packing

    10 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W 19kg /18kg
    CBM 84cmx56cmx35cm
    Production Processing Injection Moulding
    Plating 

    Coating Film

    Warranty  Yes

     

    Advantage:

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

     

    We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang,  China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.

    We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples

     

    Sample

    1. Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;

    2. For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods;

    3. For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the international express(TNT, Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, Special Line);

     

    Payment:

     

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

    Our service:

    (1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different         packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

     

    (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

     

    (3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

     

    (4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

     

    Packaging & Shipping:

    Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly bag

     

    Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory

     

    FAQ:

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

        A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

     

    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

        A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

     

    Casket Corners Pictures:

    Injection Molding Casket Corners Cathedral Plastic Funeral Accessories

     

     

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products