Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsMetal Casket Handle

Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles

Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles

    • Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles
    • Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles
    • Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles
  • Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-H9025

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 60 Pcs
    Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 30 Pcs in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Material: Metal, Zinc Material Model Numbe: H9025
    Application: Adult Packaging Detail: 30 Pcs / Ctn
    Main Market: Europe, South Ameria Color: Antique Bronze Color
    High Light:

    coffin fittings

    ,

    coffin handles

    Standard Size Zamak coffin furniture Metal Casket Handle with Antique Bronze color

     

    Specification:

    H9025 handle is used with H9025-1 handle or H9025 long handle. Main decorate the long side of the coffin.

     

    Item Name TX-Model  H9025
    Material Zamak Material
    Color Gold, silver, copper, as your order
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
    MOQ 60 Pcs
    Packing

    30 pcs/ctn

    G.W / N.W 14.3 / 13.8KG
    M3 39×31×20cm

     

    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of coffin.

     

    The color are antique bronze, antique brass and gold. The material is Zinc alloy. And it is stronger than plastic and more expensive. 

     

    Advantage:

    We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China.

    Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.

    We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.

     

    (1) We can produce the products according to customers' order request seriously;

     

    (2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;

     

    (3)We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe during transit;

     

    (4)We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.

     

    Payment:

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

    Packaging & Shipping:

     

    Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.

     

    Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

     

    More Picture:

    Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles 0

     

     

     

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products