Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsMetal Casket Handle

Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized

Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized

    • Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized
    • Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized
    • Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized
  • Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-H9027

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Pcs
    Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 50 Pcs in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Material: Plastic(Outside) , Metal(Inside) Model Numbe: H9023
    Place Of Origin: Zhejiang, China(Mainland) Packing Size: 46×26.5×24cm
    Style: Europe Style Application: Adult
    High Light:

    coffin fittings

    ,

    brass coffin handles

    Strong Coffin Hardware Golden Plastic and Metal Casket Handle For PP Material

     

    Specification:
    H9026 handle is used with H9026-1 handle or H9026 long handle. Main decorate the short side of the coffin.
    One set always include 4pcs Standard handles and 2pcs Short size handles.


    Item NameTX-Model H9026MaterialPlastic and Metal ColorGold, silver, copper, as your orderDelivery Time30 days after the order confirmedPayment TermTT, L/C, Western UnionMOQ30 PcsPacking30 pcs/ctnG.W / N.W15.3 / 14.8 KGM337×28×21cm

    Application:Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of coffin.Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. Casket Coffin Handle H9021, made of high quality PP Material outside, and steel structure inside, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight. More Products for You to Choose, we can customize by customer’s requirements.

     

    Advantage:
    We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China.
    Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.
    (1) We can produce the products according to customers' order request seriously;
    (2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;
    (3) We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe during transit;

     

     

    Payment:

    (1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of originalB/L(for the sea transportation);

    (2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;

    (3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods;


    Packaging & Shipping:
    Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
    Packing: Carton packing OR as your request

     

    More Picture:
    Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized 0
     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products