Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Pale Gold, As Your Order||Model Numbe:||4#-gold|
|G.W / N.W:||19 Kg / 18kg||Payment Term:||Money Gram, Western Union|
|Brand Name:||TX, OEM||Material:||PP New, PP Recycle|
Plastic PP Material Funeral Casket Accessories For Coffin Golden Decoration With iron tubes
One set include 4pcs big coffin corners, 8 pcs small coffin corners, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.
1. Item Name: TX-Model 4#-Gold
2. Material: Plastic(PP,ABS)
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 1000 sets
7. Packing: 20 sets/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 19kg / 18kg
9. CBM: 72cmx44cmx36cm
It is used to coffin decoration.
1. Decorate on the surface of coffin.
2. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.
3. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples
(1) Different color, different size,different plastic material, different packaging are provided with customers’ request and market requirement, and we are the customer-oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that, and We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customer place the order.
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of original B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Casket corner and the steel bars are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejiang. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu