Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsCoffin Parts

PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts

China PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts supplier
PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts supplier PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts supplier PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts supplier

Large Image :  PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: Model 11#

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Set
Packaging Details: 1 pcs in a poly bag, 20 sets in a carton.
Delivery Time: 30 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 1000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Color: Gold,Silver.Copper Model Numbe: Corner 11#
Place Of Origin: Zhejiang, China Payment Term: T/T, Western Union
Capacity: 1000 Set Per Week Packaging Details: Every Piece In A Poly Bag

PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts

 

Product Description:

One set include 4pcs big coffcorners, 8 pcs small coffin corners, 2pcs 203cm long bars and 2pcs 66cm short steel bars.

 

Item Name TX-Model 11#
Material Plastic(PP,ABS)
Color Gold,Silver,Copper
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Termcoating  TT,Western Union,
MOQ 100 sets
Packing

20 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W 17kg / 16Kg
CBM 60cmx45cmx35cm
Production processing Injection Moulding
Surface Plating Coating Film

 
 

Application:

Mainly used for casket surface

This Casket corner Set has 4pcs big corners , 4pcs small lugs, 2pcs long steel bars and 2pcs short steel bars.Fit the big plastic corners assembly to the casket corner, and position the small corners for casket sides. In the meantime, insert the steel bars into the corners.

 

1. The color are gold, silver, copper.

2. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle.

3.  PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.

 

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Payment:

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

Our service:

1. We have experienced team that been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

 

2. We can make product according to your requirements, such as your size, color, design, and your logo.

 

3. We can offer you very competitive price.

 

4. You can get expert guides from us all the time.

 

Packaging & Shipping:

 

Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.

 

Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

 

FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

 

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

 

3.Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

 

4.Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

 

 

 

More Pictures:

PP Plastic Decoration Coffins And Caskets Accessory Coffin Parts
 
 
 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)