Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCoffin Parts

ABS / PP Plastic Coffin Ornaments With Iron Tubes , Casket Hardware Suppliers

ABS / PP Plastic Coffin Ornaments With Iron Tubes , Casket Hardware Suppliers

    • ABS /  PP Plastic Coffin Ornaments With Iron Tubes , Casket Hardware Suppliers
    • ABS /  PP Plastic Coffin Ornaments With Iron Tubes , Casket Hardware Suppliers
  • ABS /  PP Plastic Coffin Ornaments With Iron Tubes , Casket Hardware Suppliers

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-Model 11#

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Set
    Packaging Details: 1 pcs in a poly bag, 20 sets in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 30 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
    Supply Ability: 1000 Set Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Color: Gold,Silver,Copper Model Numbe: Corner 11#
    Place Of Origin: Zhejiang, China Payment Term: T/T, Western Union
    Capacity: 1000 Set Per Week Packaging Details: Every Piece In A Poly Bag

    ABS or PP Plastic Casket Corner Decoration Coffin Parts With steel bar

     

    Product Description:

    One set include 4pcs big corners, 8 pcs small lugs, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cm short steel bars.

     

    Item Name TX-Model 11#
    Material Plastic(PP,ABS)
    Color Gold,Silver,Copper
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Termcoating  TT, Western Union,
    MOQ 100 sets
    Packing

    20 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W 17kg / 16Kg
    CBM 60cmx45cmx35cm
    Production processing Injection Moulding
    Surface Plating Coating Film

     
     

    Application:

    Mainly used for casket surface

    This Casket corner Set has 4pcs big corners , 4pcs small corners, 2pcs long steel bars and 2pcs small bars.Fit the big plastic corners assembly to the casket corner, and position the small corners for casket sides. In the meantime, insert the steel bars into the corners.

     

    1. The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order.

    2. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement.

    3.  ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.

     

    Advantage:

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

     

    Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

    Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

    Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

    Thanks for your cooperation and support.

    Payment:

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

     

    Packaging & Shipping:

     

    Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.

     

    Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

     

    FAQ:

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

    A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

     

    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

    A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

     

    3.Q: How can I get some samples?

    A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

     

    4.Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

    A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

     

     

     

    More Pictures:

    ABS /  PP Plastic Coffin Ornaments With Iron Tubes , Casket Hardware Suppliers
     
     
     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products