Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsCoffin Bracket

Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening

China Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening supplier
Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening supplier Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening supplier

Large Image :  Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-Bracket 5#

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Pcs
Packaging Details: 4pcs in a poly bag, 500 sets in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PP Recycle, Plastic Color: Gold, Silver And Copper
Model Numbe: Bracket 5# - Long Service: Free Sameple, OEM
Certification: All You Need Processing: Injection Molding

Long Shape PP Plastic Funeral Coffin Bracket For Casket Screw Fastening

 

Specification:

This is used with matching screw For decorating Coffin surface.

 

1. Item Name: Bracket 5#- long
2. Material: Plastic (PP) 

3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order

4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed

5. Payment Term: TT, L/C

6. MOQ: 10000 Pcs

7. Packing: 1000 pcs/ctn

8. G.W / N.W: 12/ 11KG

9. CBM: 45×32×26cm

 

Advantage:

 

We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.

 

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

 

We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.

We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.

 

Payment:

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

Packaging & Shipping:

Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.

 

Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

 

FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

 

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

 

3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

 

 

More Picture:

Long Shape Coffin Bracket 5# PP Plastic Funeral For Casket Screw Fastening

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)