Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsCasket Swing Bar

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Customized Parts Of A Casket Casket Swing Bar Handle Funeral Polished Sliver Color

China Customized Parts Of A Casket Casket Swing Bar Handle Funeral Polished Sliver Color supplier

Large Image :  Customized Parts Of A Casket Casket Swing Bar Handle Funeral Polished Sliver Color

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: A Plate+Angel Corner

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Pcs
Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 10set in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 1000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Plastic, PP New, PP Recycle And Zinc Handle Model Numbe: A Plate+Angel Corner
Application: Coffin Decoration Place Of Orgin: Zhejiang, China(Mainland)
Packing List: Panels, Zinc Handle And End Cap Term Of Payment: FOB Shanghai

 

ABS or PP Panels Funeral Coffin Parts Casket Swing Bar With Polished Copper

 

Specification:

One set of Swing bar: 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end caps and 2 long bars and 2 short bars.

 

Item Name A Plate+Angel Corner
Material Plastic (PP) and Zinc Alloy
Color Gold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ 100 Set
Packing

10 Set /ctn

G.W / N.W  12/ 11KG
M3 45×32×26cm

 

 

Advantage:

 

We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.

 

We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.

We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.

 

 

1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.

 

2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.

 

3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.

 

4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.

 

5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.

 

6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.

 

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin. Most of design can work on coffin or casket ,carry more 250Kgs weight .

 

our product configuration TX-F Swing bars including 8pcs plastic plates,16pcs handles ,8pcs end caps and 2 long bars and 2 short bars.

The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.

 

Payment:

1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery.

 

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

Packaging & Shipping:

 

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request

 

FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

 

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

 

3. Q: How can I get some samples?

A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

 

4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

 

More Picture:

Customized Parts Of A Casket Casket Swing Bar Handle Funeral Polished Sliver Color

 

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)