Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCoffin Parts

Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners

Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners

    • Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners
  • Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-Model 2#

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Set
    Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 20 sets in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Name: Coffin Corners Model Numbe: 2#-Silver
    Type: Adult G.W / N.W: 22 Kg / 21kg
    Capacity: 1000set Manufacturing Technique: Plating Filming

    Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners

     

    Coffin Corners Description:

     

    Item Name Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners
    Material Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New
    Color Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union,
    MOQ 1000 sets
    Packing

    20 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W 22kg /21kg
    CBM 82cmx60cmx39cm
    Production Processing Injection Moulding
    Plating 

    Coating Film

    Warranty  Yes

     

    Coffin Corners Application:

     

    It is used to coffin decoration. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

     

    Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.

     

     

    Payment:

     

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

    Our service:

    (1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different         packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

     

    (2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

     

    (3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

     

    (4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

     

    Packaging & Shipping:

    Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly bag

     

    Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory

     

    More Pictures:

    Plating Filming Coffin Parts 4 Pcs 8 Pcs Silver Big Coffin Corners

     

     

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products