Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Bracket 5#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||4pcs in a poly bag, 500 sets in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Type:||Casket Accessories||Color:||Gold, Silver And Copper|
|Model Numbe:||Bracket 5# -||Service:||Free Sameple, OEM|
|Name:||Coffin Hardware||Processing:||Injection Molding|
Multi Color Casket Accessories / Plastic Coffin Hardware Bracket
Casket Accessories Parameters
1. Item Name: Bracket 5#- long
2. Material: Plastic (PP)
3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order
4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed
5. Payment Term: TT, L/C
6. MOQ: 10000 Pcs
7. Packing: 1000 pcs/ctn
8. G.W / N.W: 12/ 11KG
9. CBM: 45×32×26cm
We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.
We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
Contact Person: Summer Gu