Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsPlastic Coffin Handles

Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance

China Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance supplier
Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance supplier Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance supplier

Large Image :  Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-H9002 SET

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: negotiation
Price: Negotiation
Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Casket Handle Hardware Color: Pale Gold
Style: African Style Model Numbe: H9002Set
Feature: Wear Resistance Payment Term: T/T, Western Union

Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance

Specification:

One set include 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs crucifix and 4pcs screws and 4pcs brackets.

 

Item Name TX-Model  H9002 Set
Material Plastic (PP)
Color Gold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ 1000 sets
Packing

25 sets/ctn

 

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

 

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.

In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

 

Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.

 

Advantage:

1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.

 

2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.

 

3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.

 

4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.

 

5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.

 

6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

More Picture:

Swing Bar Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)