Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 50 Pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||Zinc Alloy||Model Numbe:||TX-A17|
|Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China(Mainland)||Size:||Customized Size|
Funeral Fitting Coffin Parts Zinc Alloy End Cup Customized Size
Coffin Parts Specification:
|Item Name||TX-Model TX-A17|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||15 / 14 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Always fixed on six sides of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China.
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.
(1) We can produce the products according to customers' order request seriously;
(2) We can also help customers design and develop new products;
(3) We have strong packing system to make sure the goods be safe during transit;
(4) We have professional staff and we can insure the high quality.
(1) Payment: 30%TT deposit in advance,the rest of 70%, after seeing the copy of original
B/L(for the sea transportation);
(2) Payment Terms: T/T or Western Union;
(3) Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;
(4) For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods;
(5) For the samples, it would be more economical to choose the international express(TNT, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Special Line);
For the big quantity goods, it would be more economical to choose the sea transportation.
Packaging & Shipping:
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
Contact Person: Mrs. Summer Gu
Tel: 0086-137 5835 7207