Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCoffin Parts

OEM Funeral Accessories Suppliers , Special Design Casket Ornaments

OEM Funeral Accessories Suppliers , Special Design Casket Ornaments

    • OEM Funeral Accessories Suppliers , Special Design Casket Ornaments
  • OEM Funeral Accessories Suppliers , Special Design Casket Ornaments

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: Model 11#

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
    Price: Negotiable
    Packaging Details: 1 pcs in a poly bag, 20 sets in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 30 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
    Supply Ability: 1000 Set Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Name: Funeral Accessories Model Numbe: Corner 11#
    OEM: Yes Payment Term: T/T, Western Union
    Design: Special Design Packaging Details: Every Piece In A Poly Bag

    OEM Funeral Accessories Suppliers , Special Design Casket Ornaments

    Funeral Accessories Description:

    Casket Corners offered by US enable families to customize both the interior and exterior of the caskets, which allows for even more personalization of a funeral to help better represent the life lived by the deceased.

    One set include 4pcs big coffcorners, 8 pcs small coffin corners, 2pcs 203cm long bars and 2pcs 66cm short steel bars.

     

    Item Name TX-Model 11#
    Material Plastic(PP,ABS)
    Color Gold,Silver,Copper
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Termcoating  TT,Western Union,
    MOQ 100 sets
    Packing

    20 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W 17kg / 16Kg
    CBM 60cmx45cmx35cm
    Production processing Injection Moulding
    Surface Plating Coating Film

     
    Funeral Accessories Application:

     

    Mainly used for casket surface

    This Casket corner Set has 4pcs big corners , 4pcs small lugs, 2pcs long steel bars and 2pcs short steel bars.Fit the big plastic corners assembly to the casket corner, and position the small corners for casket sides. In the meantime, insert the steel bars into the corners.

     

    Advantage:

     

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

     

    Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

    Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

    Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

    Thanks for your cooperation and support.

    Payment:

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

    Our service:

    1. We have experienced team that been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.

     

    2. We can make product according to your requirements, such as your size, color, design, and your logo.

     

    3. We can offer you very competitive price.

     

    4. You can get expert guides from us all the time.

     

    Packaging & Shipping:

     

    Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.

     

    Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

     

    Funeral Accessories Pictures:

     

    OEM Funeral Accessories Suppliers , Special Design Casket Ornaments
     
     

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products