Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCasket Corners

Coffin Decorative Casket Hardware Kit PP / ABS Material For Swing Bar

Coffin Decorative Casket Hardware Kit PP / ABS Material For Swing Bar

    • Coffin Decorative Casket Hardware Kit PP / ABS Material For Swing Bar
  • Coffin Decorative Casket Hardware Kit PP / ABS Material For Swing Bar

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-Model 001#

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiation
    Price: Negotiable
    Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Color: As Your Request Model Numbe: Christ 001#
    Type: Casket Hardware Kit Corner Application: Coffin Decoration
    Brand Name: TX Packaging: Carton Packing

    Coffin Decorative Casket Hardware Kit PP / ABS Material For Swing Bar
     

    Product Description:

    A set of corner 001# has 4pcs corners, And those used with Swing handle and decorate the four corner of the coffin.
     

    Item NameTX-001#
    MaterialPlastic(PP,ABS), PP New
    ColorGold, silver, copper and as customer's request
    Delivery Time30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment TermTT, L/C, Western Union,
    MOQ10 sets
    Packing

    10 sets/ctn

    G.W / N.W11kg /10kg
    CBM60cmx31cmx23cm

     
     

    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin.
    Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concern, and decorate the coffin with swing handle.
     

    Payment:

     
    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
     

    Our service:

    (1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
    We are the Customer-Oriented company;
    (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
    (3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
    (4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
     

    Packaging & Shipping:

    Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
     
    Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
     

    FAQ:

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
        A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
     
    2. Q: Where is your factory located?
        A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
     
    3. Q: How can I get some samples?
        A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
     
    4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
        A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
     

    More Pictures:

    Coffin Decorative Casket Hardware Kit PP / ABS Material For Swing Bar
     
     
     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products