Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCoffin Bracket

Burial Accessory Coffin Bracket With Powder Coating Surface Bracket 5#

Burial Accessory Coffin Bracket With Powder Coating Surface Bracket 5#

    • Burial Accessory Coffin Bracket With Powder Coating Surface Bracket 5#
  • Burial Accessory Coffin Bracket With Powder Coating Surface Bracket 5#

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-Bracket 5#

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: negotiation
    Price: Negotiation
    Packaging Details: 4pcs in a poly bag, 500 sets in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Name: Coffin Bracket Color: Gold, Silver And Copper
    Model Numbe: Bracket 5# - Type: Burial Accessory
    Surface: Powder Coating Surface Processing: Injection Molding

    Burial Accessory Coffin Bracket With Powder Coating Surface Bracket 5#

     

    Coffin Bracket Parameters

     

    1. Item Name: Bracket 5#- long
    2. Material: Plastic (PP) 

    3. Color: Gold, silver, copper, as your order

    4. Delivery Time: 30 days after the order confirmed

    5. Payment Term: TT, L/C

    6. MOQ: 10000 Pcs

    7. Packing: 1000 pcs/ctn

    8. G.W / N.W: 12/ 11KG

    9. CBM: 45×32×26cm

     

    Advantage:

     

    We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.

     

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

     

    Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

    Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

    Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

    Thanks for your cooperation and support.

     

    We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.

    We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.

     

    Payment:

     

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

    Packaging & Shipping:

    Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.

     

    Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.

     

    FAQ:

     

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

    A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

     

    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

    A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products