Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsCasket Corners

Precision Injection Molding Casket Corners For Adult Different Color

Precision Injection Molding Casket Corners For Adult Different Color

  • Precision Injection Molding Casket Corners For Adult Different Color
Precision Injection Molding Casket Corners For Adult Different Color
Product Details:
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-Model Cathedral
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Type: Casket Corners Color: Different Color
Model Numbe: TX-Cathedral G.W / N.W: 19 Kg / 18kg
Capacity: 1000set CBM: 84cmx56cmx35cm
High Light:

casket hardware kit


coffin corner

Precision Injection Molding Casket Corners For Adult Different Color




Why Choose us?


1. Respond promptly: Your question will be replied within 12 hours.

2. Professional: We offer you professional service & advice in fluent English.

3. High Quality: Keep the mass production as the sample in high quality.

4. Quality: We have QC on each progress.

5. Freight forwarder: Faster,safer and convenient.

6. Mistake happens sometime, we will take all the losses.


Casket Corners Description:


One set: 4pcs big casket corners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 203cm long steel bars and 2pcs 66cmshort steel bars.


1. 4pcs big coffin corners

2. 8pcs small coffin corners

3. 2pcs 203cm long Iron tubes

4. 2pcs 66cm short steel tubes.


Item Name

TX-Model Cathedral Casket Corners


Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New


Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request

Delivery Time

30 days after the order confirmed

Payment Term

TT, L/C, Western Union,


1000 sets


10 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W

19kg /18kg



Production Processing

Injection Moulding


Coating Film





Casket Corners Application:


It is used to coffin decoration.


1. Decorate on the surface of coffin.


2. Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.


3. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.


Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.




1. Sample: Provide the samples with free charge for the plastic coffin accessories,but customers need to pay for the express fee in advance, we would return back the express fee when customers place the order;

2. For the air transportation, 100% deposit in advance, as when the products reach the air port, customers don't need the original of the B/L to get the goods;

3. For the samples,it would be more economical to choose the international express(TNT, Fed Ex, DHL, UPS, Special Line);




(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.


Our service:


(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different         packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.


(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;


(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;


(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.


Packaging & Shipping:

Packaging Details: Plastic handle coffin accessories packing method: 1 pcs in 1 poly bag


Delivery Detail: Around 30 days after deposit for plastic handle coffin accessory

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products