Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Jesus 4#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs in a poly bag, 100 pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||PP||Color:||Gold, Silver And Copper|
|Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)||Model Numbe:||Jesus 4#|
|Size:||29×16.5cm||Brand Name:||TX, OEM|
29×16cm Casket Crucifix,
PP Casket Crucifix,
OEM Coffin Cross
Manufacturer casket Fitting Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix with Size 29×16cm
The size of the cross is 29×16.5 cm, and the Jesus size is 13×10cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.
|Item Name||TX-Jesus 4#|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||5kg / 4kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general, Juses Crucifix with handle set. One set of handle set has 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
More designs are available.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Contact Person: Summer Gu