Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||Model 5#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Name:||Casket Corners||Color:||Pale Gold, Silver, As Your Order|
|Feature:||High Resistance||Model Numbe:||5#|
|Type:||Coffin Corner||Application:||Coffin Decoration|
Pale Gold Casket Corners,
PP Virgin Casket Corners,
Plastic PP Casket Corners
Model 5# Pale Gold PP Virgin Casket Corners
Model 5# wholesale China Coffin Fitting Set Casket Plastic Corners
Casket Corners Description:
One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel bars (66cm).
|Item Name||Model 5#|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||20kg /19kg|
Casket Corners Application:
Mainly used for casket surface
This Casket corner Set has 4pcs big corners , 4pcs small corners, 2pcs long steel bars and 2pcs small bars.Fit the big plastic corners assembly to the casket corner, and position the small corners for casket sides. In the meantime, insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
Casket Corners Advantage:
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.
We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.
We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu