Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsCoffin Crucifix

Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix

China Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix supplier
Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix supplier Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix supplier Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix supplier

Large Image :  Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-Jesus 4#

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pcs
Packaging Details: 1 pcs in a poly bag, 100 pcs in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Pcs Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PP Color: Gold, Silver And Copper
Place Of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Model Numbe: Jesus 4#
Size: 29×16.5cm Brand Name: TX, OEM

Manufacturer casket Fitting Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix with Size 29×16cm

 

Product Description:

The size of the cross is 29×16.5 cm, and the Jesus size is 13×10cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.

 

 
Item Name TX-Jesus 4#
Material Plastic(PP)
Color Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ 100 Pcs
Packing 100 pcs/ctn
G.W / N.W 5kg / 4kg
CBM

 68cmx31cmx30cm

 

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general, Juses Crucifix with handle set. One set of handle set has 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases. 

 

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

 

Our service:

More designs are available.

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different       packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

 

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

 

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

 

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

More picture:

Coffin Cross Manufacturer Size 29 × 16cm , Different Color Jesus 4# Casket Crucifix

 

 

 


 

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)