Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsCasket Corners

Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model

China Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model supplier
Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model supplier Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model supplier Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model supplier

Large Image :  Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-Model Christ b#

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Set
Packaging Details: 1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Plastic, PP Recycle Color: Pale Gold, Silver, As Your Order
Style: Other Model Numbe: Christ B#
Type: Coffin Corner Application: Coffin Decoration
Brand Name: TX

Golden PP Or ABS Plastic Funeral Coffin Furniture Casket Corner With Christ Pattern

Product Description:

One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel bars (66cm).

 

Item Name TX-Model Christ B#
Material Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New
Color Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
MOQ 1000 sets
Packing

10 sets/ctn

G.W / N.W 20kg /19kg
CBM 47cmx44cmx35cm

 

 

Application:

Mainly used for casket surface

This Casket corner Set has 4pcs big corners , 4pcs small corners, 2pcs long steel bars and 2pcs small bars.Fit the big plastic corners assembly to the casket corner, and position the small corners for casket sides. In the meantime, insert the steel bars into the corners.

 

 

The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.

 

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

We are the professional manufacturer in producing the funeral products include plastic casket corner, plastic or metal coffin handle, swing bar and other coffin accessories like Jesus cross, coffin screw.

We have been in this field for 8 years and full of experience.

We will be your trustworthy supplier for funeral products in China.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

 

Packaging & Shipping:

Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

 

Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.

 

FAQ:

1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

    A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

 

2. Q: Where is your factory located?

    A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

 

3. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

 

4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

    A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

More Pictures:

Silver Plastic Coffin Decoratin , Funeral Decorative Parts Of A Casket Christ Model

 

 

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)