Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Jesus 1#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs in a poly bag, 50pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||PP Material||Color:||Gold, Silver And Copper|
|Model Numbe:||Jesus 1#||Size:||44.8×20.8cm|
|Term Of Trade:||FOB Shanghai||Payment Term:||T/T, Western Union And Money Gram|
44.8×20.8 cm Size Silver Plastic Buried Decorative Jesus Cross Coffin Crucifix for casket lid
The size of the cross is 44.8×20.8cm, and the Jesus size is 19×16cm, It is used on coffin lid for decorating.
|Item Name||TX-Jesus 1# Silver|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||7kg / 6kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin. Attached oncoffin by screws.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3.Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu
Blue Coffin Decorative Casket Corners PP / ABS Material With Steel Bars Corner 11#
Golden Plastic Coffin Silver Flower Decoration Casket Corner with Iron Bars
Coffin Ornament Casket Corners Pale Gold PP Plastic Material With Metal Tubes
Gold Coffin Corner Christ A# PP Materials , Funeral Accessories Suppliers
Coffin Decoration Casket Swing Bar Funeral Polished Copper Color Customized
Coffin Furniture Golden Casket Swing Bar TX - C With Long And Short Bars
Coffin Accessories Casket Swing Bar Handle Adult Plastic And Zinc Alloy TX - E
Coffin Decoration Wholesale Coffin Handles Swing Bar , Coffin Handles Suppliers
Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized
Pale Gold Plastic And Metal Casket Hardware , Wholesale Coffin Handles H9021
Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles
Standard Zinc Coffin Handles Shining Silver Color , Eggs Pattern Casket Handles Wholesale