Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 50 Pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||Plastic And Metal||Model Numbe:||H9010|
|Standard Package:||Carton Packing||Term Of Payment:||T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||Strong Casket Handle||Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China(Mainland)|
Coffin Accessories Weight-bearing Plastic and Metal Casket Handle with Swinging
H9010 handle include handles, brackets, gaskets and nuts. And the fittings as Clients' require..
|Item Name||TX-Model H9010|
|Material||Plastic and Metal|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
|G.W / N.W||11 / 10 KG|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. Casket Coffin Handle H9010, made of high quality PP Material outside, and steel structure inside, which is very soild, can be loaded much weight.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China.
Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 8 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice.
1.Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2.High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3.Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4.Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5.Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6.Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Packaging: every piece of corner is in a poly bag, and then pack into a carton. Plastic handle and Flower Fittings are packed separately. And we also can pack the corners according to your requirements.
Shipping: You can choose shipping or air.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu