Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 200Pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Pcs Per week|
|Material:||PP Recycle, Plastic||Model Numbe:||H9002|
|Brand Name:||TX, OEM||Type:||Adult|
|Standard Package:||Carton Packing||Main Market:||Africa And Europe|
Funeral PP material Casket Side Plastic Coffin Handle With Golden PP Recycle
Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9003|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
our product configuration H9001 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
We are the most professional and largest funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners, swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars, coffin lining, hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.
1) Sample is free.
2) Freight charge will be cover by customer.
3) The sample will be issued 3-5 days later
(1) Different color, different size,different plastic material, different packaging are provided with customers’ request and market requirement, and we are the customer-oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that, and We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customer place the order.
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Contact Person: Summer Gu