Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsPlastic Coffin Handles

Funeral Decoration Plastic Coffin Handles Sets Gold , Silver And Copper Color

Funeral Decoration Plastic Coffin Handles Sets Gold , Silver And Copper Color

  • Funeral Decoration Plastic Coffin Handles Sets Gold , Silver And Copper Color
Funeral Decoration Plastic Coffin Handles Sets Gold , Silver And Copper Color
Product Details:
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-H9001 SET
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Plastic Coffin Handles Usage: Funeral Decoration
Style: Other Place Of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Numbe: H9001 Set Application: Adults
High Light:

casket handles

,

casket handle hardware

Funeral Decoration Plastic Coffin Handles Sets Gold , Silver And Copper Color

 

Accept Customize

Our factory have 3 injection machine ,20 polishing machine and 2 assembling line , so we can open molds according to your designs and molds always belong to you forever , we never sale other customers

 

Specification:

 

One set : 6pcs handles ,1pcs RIP,1pcs flower ,1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases.

 

Item Name

TX-Model  H9001 Set

Material

Plastic (PP)

Color

Gold, silver, copper, as your order

Delivery Time

30 days after the order confirmed

Payment Term

TT, L/C

MOQ

1000 sets

Packing

25 sets/ctn

 

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

 

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

 

Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.

 

Advantage:

 

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

 

Our service:

 

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products