Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Name:||Casket Handle Hardware||Color:||Gold Color|
|Style:||African Style||Model Numbe:||TX-H9002|
|Feature:||Durable||Payment Term:||T/T, Western Union|
casket handle hardware
Gold Color Casket Handle Hardware / Coffin Decoration Handles Wear Resistance
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.
In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
One set include 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs crucifix and 4pcs screws and 4pcs brackets.
|Item Name||TX-Model TX-H9002|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union|
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Contact Person: Summer Gu