Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsPlastic Coffin Handles

Plastic Funeral Coffin Handles African Style H9002 Set Customized In Gold Color

Plastic Funeral Coffin Handles African Style H9002 Set Customized In Gold Color

    • Plastic Funeral Coffin Handles African Style H9002 Set Customized In Gold Color
  • Plastic Funeral Coffin Handles African Style H9002 Set Customized In Gold Color

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-H9002 SET

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Set
    Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Material: PP Recycle, Plastic Color: Pale Gold
    Style: African Style Model Numbe: H9002Set
    MOQ: 100 Set Payment Term: T/T, Western Union

     

    African Style Funeral Casket product portfolio PP Plastic Coffin Handle

     

    Specification:

    One set include 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs crucifix and 4pcs screws and 4pcs brackets.

     

    Item Name TX-Model  H9002 Set
    Material Plastic (PP)
    Color Gold, silver, copper, as your order
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
    MOQ 1000 sets
    Packing

    25 sets/ctn

     

    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin.

     

    Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model.

    In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

     

    Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.

     

    Advantage:

    1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.

     

    2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.

     

    3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.

     

    4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.

     

    5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.

     

    6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.

     

    Our service:

    (1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

    We are the Customer-Oriented company;

    (2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

    (3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

    (4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

     

    Payment:

     

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

     

    More Picture:

    Plastic Funeral Coffin Handles African Style H9002 Set Customized In Gold Color

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products