Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home ProductsPlastic Coffin Handles

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Good things, very professional and fast service, the quality is very good. Even better than we use before.

—— Luna

You always can give me the best plan, I look forward to next cooperation very much.

—— George

Thank you so much for treating me well in China. And the factory is good, great pleasure cooperate with you.

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories

China Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories supplier
Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories supplier Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories supplier Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories supplier

Large Image :  Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-H9001 SET

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Set
Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: PP Recyle Color: Gold, Silver And Copper
Style: Other Place Of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Model Numbe: H9001 Set Application: Adult

Manufacturer Price Funeral Casket Set Plastic Coffin Handle With PP Recycle

 

Specification:

One set : 6pcs handles ,1pcs RIP,1pcs flower ,1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases.

 

Item Name TX-Model  H9001 Set
Material Plastic (PP)
Color Gold, silver, copper, as your order
Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
Payment Term TT, L/C
MOQ 1000 sets
Packing

25 sets/ctn

 

Application:

Decorate on the surface of coffin.

 

Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.

 

Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.

 

Advantage:

Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

 

Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

Thanks for your cooperation and support.

 

Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

More Picture:

Funeral Decoration Casket Handles H9001 , Adult Coffins And Caskets Accessories

 

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)