Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsPlastic Coffin Handles

African Style Plastic Coffin Handles For Funeral Casket Surface Decorate

African Style Plastic Coffin Handles For Funeral Casket Surface Decorate

  • African Style Plastic Coffin Handles For Funeral Casket Surface Decorate
African Style Plastic Coffin Handles For Funeral Casket Surface Decorate
Product Details:
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: TX
Model Number: TX-H9003
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: Negotiable
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.
Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 Set Per week
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Namel: Plastic Coffin Handles Color: Silver
Style: African Style Model Numbe: H9003
MOQ: 100 Set Usage: Funeral Casket Surface Decorate
High Light:

coffin hardware

,

casket handles

African Style Plastic Coffin Handles For Funeral Casket Surface Decorate​

 

 

 

Why Choose us?

 

1. Respond promptly:your question will be replied within 12 hours.

2. Professional:we offer you professional service & advice in fluent English.

3. High Quality:keep the mass production as the sample in high quality.

4. Quality:we have QC on each progress.

5. Freight forwarder : faster,safer and convenient.

6. Mistake happens sometime,we will take all the losses.

 

Specification:

 

One set include 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs crucifix and 4pcs screws and 4pcs brackets.

 

Item Name

TX-Model  H9003

Material

Plastic (PP)

Color

Gold, silver, copper, as your order

Delivery Time

30 days after the order confirmed

Payment Term

TT, L/C, Western Union

MOQ

1000 sets

Packing

25 sets/ctn

 

 

Advantage:

 

1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.

 

2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.

 

3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.

 

4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.

 

5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.

 

6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.

 

Our service:

(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.

We are the Customer-Oriented company;

(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;

(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;

(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.

 

Payment:

 

(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

 

 

Contact Details
Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Contact Person: Summer Gu

Tel: +8613758357207

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products