Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Namel:||Plastic Coffin Handles||Color:||Silver|
|Style:||African Style||Model Numbe:||H9003|
|MOQ:||100 Set||Usage:||Funeral Casket Surface Decorate|
African Style Plastic Coffin Handles
African Style Plastic Coffin Handles For Funeral Casket Surface Decorate
Why Choose us?
1. Respond promptly:your question will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Professional:we offer you professional service & advice in fluent English.
3. High Quality:keep the mass production as the sample in high quality.
4. Quality:we have QC on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster,safer and convenient.
6. Mistake happens sometime,we will take all the losses.
One set include 6pcs handles, 1pcs RIP, 1pcs flower, 1pcs crucifix and 4pcs screws and 4pcs brackets.
Gold, silver, copper, as your order
30 days after the order confirmed
TT, L/C, Western Union
1. Respond promptly: your question will be replied within 8 hours.
2. High Quality: keep all the production as the sample in high quality.
3. Professional: we can offer you professional service.
4. Quality: we have Quality Control on each progress.
5. Freight forwarder : faster, safer and convenient.
6. Responsibility: be responsible for our mistake and take all the losses.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Contact Person: Summer Gu
Blue Coffin Decorative Casket Corners PP / ABS Material With Steel Bars Corner 11#
Golden Plastic Coffin Silver Flower Decoration Casket Corner with Iron Bars
Coffin Ornament Casket Corners Pale Gold PP Plastic Material With Metal Tubes
Gold Coffin Corner Christ A# PP Materials , Funeral Accessories Suppliers
Coffin Decoration Casket Swing Bar Funeral Polished Copper Color Customized
Coffin Furniture Golden Casket Swing Bar TX - C With Long And Short Bars
Coffin Accessories Casket Swing Bar Handle Adult Plastic And Zinc Alloy TX - E
Coffin Decoration Wholesale Coffin Handles Swing Bar , Coffin Handles Suppliers
Golden Funeral Metal Casket Handle Adult Europe Style H9023 Customized
Pale Gold Plastic And Metal Casket Hardware , Wholesale Coffin Handles H9021
Standard Size Coffin Hardware , Antique Bronze Color Decoration Coffin Handles
Standard Zinc Coffin Handles Shining Silver Color , Eggs Pattern Casket Handles Wholesale