Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-H9001 SET|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Set|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece in a poly bag, 1 set in a box and 25 set in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Material:||PP Recyle||Color:||Gold, Silver And Copper|
|Style:||Other||Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Model Numbe:||H9001 Set||Application:||Adult|
casket handle hardware
Manufacturer Price Funeral Casket Set Plastic Coffin Handle With PP Recycle
One set : 6pcs handles ,1pcs RIP,1pcs flower ,1pcs cross and 4pcs screws and 4pcs bases.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9001 Set|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper, as your order|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
Contact Person: Summer Gu