Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Model H9002|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs in a poly bag, 200 pcs in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Color:||Gold Silver, As Your Request||Style:||African Style|
|Model Numbe:||H9002||Type:||Coffin Corner|
|Application:||Coffin Decoration||Brand Name:||TX, OEM|
casket handle hardware,
Copper Color Plastic Coffin Handles
Copper Color Casket accessories Plastic Coffin Handle for Bearing
Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.
|Item Name||TX-Model H9002|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||10kg /9kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
our product configuration H9002 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
(1) We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2) We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3) The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4) We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.
2. Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.
4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.
Contact Person: Summer Gu