Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd
——Reliable quality, Professional service
Professional in coffin parts and casket corner
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Model Number:||TX-Model Christ A#|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Set|
|Packaging Details:||1pcs in a poly bag, 10 sets in a carton.|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Set Per week|
|Model Numbe:||Christ A#||Application:||Coffin Decoration|
|Brand Name:||TX||Packaging:||Carton Packing|
Christ Type Casket Corners,
ABS Material Casket Corners,
Steel Bars Casket Corners
Christ Type Casket Corners PP / ABS Material Coffin Decorative With Steel Bars
Christ Type PP Or ABS Material Coffin Decorative Casket Corner With Steel bars
One set include 4pcs big casket carners, 8 pcs small casket corners, 2pcs 80' long steel bars (203cm) and 2pcs 26' short steel bars (66cm).
|Item Name||TX-Model 11#|
|Material||Plastic(PP,ABS), PP New|
|Color||Gold, silver, copper and as customer's request|
|Delivery Time||30 days after the order confirmed|
|Payment Term||TT, L/C, Western Union,|
|G.W / N.W||19kg /18kg|
Decorate on the surface of coffin.
Designed for Funeral casket and coffin in different color and model. In general,Plastic corners are used in concert with steel bars, and they can bear the weight of body.
Four big plastic corners fixed on four corners of casket, two small corners fixed on long sides each and one small corners fixed on short sides each. Meanwhile insert the steel bars into the corners.
The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.
Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.
Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.
Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.
Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
We are a professional & large funeral manufacturer in Zhejiang, China. Main products are casket corners ,swing bars, coffin fittings, iron and wooden bars , coffin lining, fasteners ,hinge hardware products etc.
We have been in this field for 7 years, are the reliable supplier you can choice. our factory can also make products according to our customers’ samples
(1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery
(2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.
We have experienced team that been in this field for 7 years,are the reliable supplier you can choice.
We can make product according to your requirements, such as your size, color, design, and your logo.
We can offer you very competitive price.
You can get expert guides from us all the time.
(1)We could provide the products with different color, different size, different plastic material, different packaging as per customer’s' request and market requirement.
We are the Customer-Oriented company;
(2)We could send customers samples for their reviewing and testing if they need that;
(3)The trail order is accepted for customers to test their local market and reduce their risk;
(4)We would return back the freight cost from the total payment when customers place the order.
Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.
Packing: Carton packing OR as your request.
Contact Person: Summer Gu