Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

                      ——Reliable quality, Professional service

                  Professional in coffin parts and casket corner

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Company News
Home ProductsPlastic Coffin Handles

Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section

Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section

    • Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section
    • Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section
    • Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section
  • Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
    Brand Name: TX
    Model Number: TX-H9006

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Pcs
    Packaging Details: 1 piece in a poly bag, 100 Pcs in a carton.
    Delivery Time: 20 work days after the order confirmed
    Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
    Supply Ability: 100000 Pcs Per week
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Material: Plastic, PP New, PP Recycle Model Numbe: H9006
    Application: Coffin Handle Delivery Time: 20 Days
    Brand Name: TX, OEM Design: More Designs Are Available

    Eruopean Standard Style Silver Plastic Coffin Handle for Casket Section

     

    Specification:

    Six pcs plastc as a set, and the material is PP recycle.

     

    Item Name TX-Model  H9006
    Material Plastic (PP)
    Color Gold, silver, copper, as your order
    Delivery Time 30 days after the order confirmed
    Payment Term TT, L/C, Western Union
    MOQ 1000 Pcs
    Packing

    100 pcs/ctn

    G.W / N.W 10 / 9KG
    M3 62×41×29cm

     

     

    Advantage:

    Customer first, only with good quality and products can we succeed in so many countries. Let us serve you.

     

    Top quality: All of our productions are specialized and standardized. In production, we pay close attention to production quality.

    Best price: We are famous manufacturer and direct sales, so the customers can get our best price.

    Free sample: We can provide you free sample, but at first you need pay for the sample shipping fee. (after you place an order, we will refund the sample shipping fee to you ASAP)

    Thanks for your cooperation and support.

     

    Application:

    Decorate on the surface of coffin.

    our product configuration H9005 including 6pcs handles. 6pcs plastic handles can carry the weight of coffin. 

    The color are gold, silver, copper and as customers’ order. The material have PP Virgin, PP recycle, ABS and as customers’ requirement. ABS is the strongest among them and PP virgin is stronger than PP recycle. Also PP recycle is cheapest.

     

    Payment:

    (1) 30% T/T deposit in advance, balance the rest of 70% before delivery

     

    (2) About Western Union and Money Gram, 50% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 50% before delivery.

     

     

    Packaging & Shipping:

     

    Type of shipping: Regular we transport by sea,or as the customers requirement.

    Packing: Carton packing OR as your request

     

    FAQ:

    1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?

    A: we are a factory, trading our products directly with customers.

     

    2. Q: Where is your factory located?

    A: Our factory is located in Jiashan City, Zhejing. Near to Shanghai Within 30 minutes CHR.

     

    3. Q: How can I get some samples?

    A: We are honored to offer you samples and we will send you by courier.

     

    4. Q: How does your factory do regrading quality control?

    A: Quality is our culture. We will put the quality as our priority.

     

    More Picture:

    Recycle Plastic Coffin Handles Eruopean Standard Style Silver For Casket Section

     

     

    Contact Details
    Jiashan Tianxiang Plastic Craft Co. Ltd

    Contact Person: Summer Gu

    Tel: +8613758357207

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products